We hereby inform you how we collect, use and disclose personal data when you use our website. Personal data refers to all data obtained from you through which you can be identified, such as your name, address and/or email addresses.
- Name and contact data of the person/ body responsible for the processing (“controller”) and the data protection officer of the company
Neverland Music / Martin Schuhmacher
Neuer Kamp 32
Telephone: +49 (0)40 431 846 50
Fax: +49 (0)40 431 846 51
The internal data protection officer of Neverland Music, Martin Schuhmacher, is available under firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of its processing
- a) When you visit our website
When you access our website, the browser which is used on your terminal automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is thereby collected without your help or cooperation and stored until its automated deletion:
– IP address of the requested computer,
– Date and time of access
– Name and URL of the requested data file,
– Webpage, from which access took place (Referrer-URL),
– The Browser used and, in certain circumstances, the operating system of the computer used, as well as the name of your internet access-provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed for the following reasons:
– Ensuring a smooth connection to our website,
– Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
– Assessment of the quality and stability of the system.
The statutory basis for the data processing is Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest stems from the abovementioned purposes for the data collection. Under no circumstances is your data used to arrive at conclusions about your person.
- b)When you contact us
You can contact us by phone, mail, fax or e-mail.
When you contact us via one of these contact paths, we will process the data resulting from your specific request (details of your request, if applicable your e-mail address, your name, your telephone number) for the purpose of processing your request and/or answering your questions.
The processing of data in the context of contacting us is based on your explicitly voluntary consent in accordance with Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 a) GDPR.
We will delete the data collected in this context as soon as the storage is no longer necessary, for instance because your request has been settled, or we will restrict the processing of your data in case there exist statutory retention periods that are to be observed.
The statutory basis for the data processing is Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 a) and f) GDPR
- Disclosure / transfer of data
We do not disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
We only disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your explicit consent according to Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 a) GDPR,
– the transfer is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims according to Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR and there is no reason to assume that such interests are overridden by your interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
– we have to comply with a legal obligation to disclose or transfer the data according to Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 c) GDPR, and
– this is permitted by law and necessary for the performance of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 b) GDPR.
The cookie stores information which is generated in the context of the specific terminal used from time to time. However, this does not mean that we can immediately identify you.
Moreover, to optimize the user-friendliness we use temporary cookies which are saved for a certain, specified period on your terminal. If you visit our website again to use our services it will be detected automatically that you have already been on our website and which settings and entries you had made, so that you will not have to enter these details again.
The data processed by cookies for the abovementioned purposes are necessary to maintain our legitimate interests, as well as those of third parties, according to Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You are able to configure your browser as a consequence of which no cookies will be saved on your computer, or you can configure it to have a notification appear before a new cookie is saved. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the impairment of certain functions on the website.
- Integrated YouTube-videos
On our website, we utilise videos from YouTube, owned by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, which are saved on http://www.YouTube.com and which can be played directly from our website. These videos integrated into our website, so as not to transfer any of the user’s personal data, unless the videos are played. Only when the videos are played will your personal data, as mentioned in Paragraph 2, be transferred to YouTube. We do not have any influence over this data transfer.
When you visit our website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the relevant subpage on our website. Additionally, data, as specified in paragraph 3a) of this provision, will be transferred. This occurs, irrespective, whether YouTube offers you a user account, through which you are logged in, or whether you do not own a user account. When you are logged into Google, your data will be directly linked to your account. If you do not wish the allocation of your data via your YouTube account, you must sign out of your account before you access the relevant subpage on our website. YouTube saves your information as user profiles and utilizes these for the purposes of advertising, consumer market research and/or assessing the appropriate design of its own website and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the statutory right to refuse the creation of such a user profile, for which you will have to address YouTube directly.
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has subdued itself to the EU-US-Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Statutory basis for the integration of YouTube videos on our website is Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR.
- Your rights
- a) Information/ access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, withdrawal of consent, complaint
You have the right:
– to request information under Art. 15 GDPR about your personal data which is processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or is disclosed, the intended duration of storage, your right to demand rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and your right to object to the processing, your right to lodge a complaint, the origin of the data in case it was not collected by us as well as information on the existence of automated decision-making processes including profiling and, where applicable, sound information regarding the pertinent details;
– to request from us without undue delay (“unverzüglich”) rectification of inaccurate data or completion of your personal data which we have stored, according to Art. 16 GDPR;
– to request from us according Art. 17 GDPR the erasure of your personal data we have stored unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– to request the restriction of processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
– to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request transmission of your data to another controller, according to Art. 20 GDPR;
– to withdraw at any time the consent you have granted to us according to Art. 7 subs. 3 GDPR by appropriate notice to be given to us. In this case, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing which was based on this consent in the future and
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority according to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can address the complaint to the data protection supervisory authority at the place of your habitual residence or your place of work or the firm seat.
- b)Right to object
When your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests under Art. 6 subs. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR if this is done on grounds relating to your particular situation or if you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have the right to generally object to the processing which we will respect with no need to state a particular situation.
If you want to exercise your right to object, it is sufficient to send an email to: email@example.com.
- Data security
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or wilful manipulation, total or partial loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in conformity with the technological progress.